The prestigious residences with premium ocean views and northern views to Point Cartwright, affords those who live at Seanna a life led in luxury, surrounded by natural beauty and two hectares of picturesque parkland.
63 expansive beachfront residences
- Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre – 2km
- Sunshine Coast Stadium – 2.1km
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital 2.6km
- Kawana Shopping World – 4.9km
- Dicky Beach – 5.6km
- Buddina State School – 5.7km
- Bridgewater State School – 6.5km
- Moffat Beach – 6.7km
- Point Cartwright Beach – 7.9km
- Mooloolaba – 8.4km
- Mooloolaba State School – 9.2km
- Mooloolaba Spit Beach – 9.3km
- Immanuel Lutheran College – 12.3km
- Cotton Tree Parade – 12.7km
- Maroochydore – 13.2km
- Sunshine Plaza – 13.2km
- Sunshine Coast Airport – 21.3km
- Brisbane – 97.3km
Go from the beach to boutiques and bars with the introduction of Seanna Village, right beneath the residences. Explore a world where eats, treats and everything you could ever desire, is right outside your door. Seek out your new favourite local boutique or dining destination and give in to temptation at the recently opened Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre, Kawana Shopping World, Sunshine Plaza, Mooloolaba Esplanade and Cotton Tree Parade.
There’s really no reason to leave this sophisticated paradise but if you need a getaway, the Sunshine Coast Airport is just 21km away and the bustling Brisbane City is only an hour away.
Stockland, one of the largest diversified property groups in Australia, have a large portfolio of residential and commercial projects, including the masterplan development of the beach community at Bokarina Beach.